- News nybble: Build your own virtual keyboard 16-Jan-2018
Kevin Wells has released a new version of VKeyboard, his application that presents the user with an on-screen ‘virtual’ keyboard, driven by the mo...
- Discuss Recursion with the Midlands User Group on 20th January 16-Jan-2018
The Midlands User Group will next get together on Saturday, 20th January. Kicking off at 2:00pm, the meeting will take place at the usual location: Th...
- ROUGOL rolling out a crystal ball on 15th January 14-Jan-2018
Looking at the year ahead for RISC OS The RISC OS User Group of London will be holding their next meeting on Monday, 15th January, and with no formal ...
- Snippets – 13th January, 2018 13-Jan-2018
A round-up of 2017 news that could have been reported on at the time if people had only sent it this way! With 2017 now behind us, looking back over t...
- Southampton meeting, 16th January 11-Jan-2018
Users in the Southampton area will have the opportunity to meet up on the evening of Tuesday, 16th January, in their usual venue, the Sports Centre of...
The RISC OS Blog
- South West Show is fast approaching 17-Jan-2018
The South-West Show, the premier RISC OS Show in the South-West, is fast approaching....
- BBC BASIC Reference Manual updated 12-Jan-2018
ROOL continues on its mission to bring RISC OS and its documentation up to date with a thoroughly revised and updated version of the BBC BASIC Referen...
- ArtWorks 2.X3 released 05-Jan-2018
The London Show saw the welcome return of Martin and the latest update to Artworks. You could buy this as the show and from the website.
- December News round-up 29-Dec-2017
Some things we noticed in the RISC OS world this month. What did you see?
- RISC OS interview with Richard Keefe 24-Dec-2017
As an early Christmas present, we bring you an interview with Richard Keefe who tests us all about his plans for Impression as well as how he got into...
More RISC OS news at the mailing list of the Acorn News Service (ANS).